Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A new (boring) post

I know, I know....I am way behind on my posts! I have been scolded for not updating enough so I thought I would take a few minutes to catch up!

My life has not been very interesting lately...to be honest, I would call it quite miserable right now. For those of you who don't know, I am going back to school after 10 years!! Boy, do I wish that I would have finished when I was younger! I guess it is never too late but it sure was easier back then! One, because I had way more energy. Two, I only had one child who was not school age. Three, because I didn't have to pay for it....paying from your own pocket is NO FUN!!! Four....nevermind....I could go on and on! To make matters worse, this semester I am taking Accounting and Business Statistics....YUCK!!! I'll make it through it, though. I do have to say that I am more focused and determined than I was before so at least that is one good thing that has come with age.

We signed Kayli up for softball last week and Chase up for baseball this week. That's right....we are going to be very busy! I am so happy that Kayli decided to play this year, though. Even if it will be hectic, I LOVE to watch them both play ball! I love baseball/softball and can't wait to start the season!

I guess that is all that I have to talk about this time. This is not a very interesting post....I guess I just needed to whine a little!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if you had decided to abandon this thing or something...Can't wait for baseball/softball games!

    ReplyDelete