Sunday, April 18, 2010

Too much sugar!

For some reason, lately I have become sort of "Suzy homemaker-ish". I guess it's because I have some extra time on my hands with Spring Break and the store closing. I have been making casseroles and freezing them for later....I know, strange right? I don't even like to cook....I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Anyway, the kids are thoroughly enjoying the leftovers.....





After Chase had been licking the chocolate from one bowl and the pudding mix from the other bowl for close to 30 minutes, I asked him if he'd had enough, to which he replied, "I've never had enough!" OK then....carry on!


Kayli enjoyed it as well, but was too cool to pose for a picture, as usual! =)

PEACE OUT!

I am off now to tame the wild indians that they have become from all of the sugar!





No comments:

Post a Comment