Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mr & Mrs Jones!

This was me....13 years ago today.


And this was my handsome groom....

(Ok...so he's probably going to kill me for putting these pictures out for the world to see. But he was rockin' that 90's bowl haircut and he could have been bald or had a mohawk for all I cared. I just couldn't wait to be married!)




 


August 30, 1997, was the day we tied the knot! Mark and I have been together since I was 13 and he was 15. We were babies and I can't even imagine my (almost) 13 year old daughter meeting the love of her life at such a young age! As I have said many times before, it was NOT love at first sight (for either of us) but it didn't take long until we fell madly in love and rode off in the sunset on our white horse decided that we kind of liked each other and that this thing might work out.

And of course, the rest is history! We really did fall madly in love and still are to this day. While marriage is tough and not always pretty, it makes it a lot easier when you are married to your best friend. I love him just as much today as I did when we were care free, starry eyed teenagers!

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful husband ever! I am so glad that I get to share my life with you and I can't wait to celebrate many, many more years!

I love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment