Monday, February 8, 2010

Yep...it's Monday!

Wow....2 posts in one week! I am on fire...haha!

Well, it has been a Monday for sure at The Jones'. Last night we hosted a Superbowl party for around 15 adults and all the "chil-rens" which all together equal 10....that's 15+10+Mark+me.....that is 27 people in our little house! Actually, I never really thought of 2100 sq. ft. as little, but after last night...wow! We had fun, though (as always) and we were glad that everyone could make it!

Since we had a late night last night, the kids didn't get to sleep until after 10:30pm (normal bedtime is 8pm...SHARP!) which means that the 6:30am wake up call was not pleasant. Pair that with an argument over "wardrobe" with Kayli, Chase repeatedly falling back to sleep at the breakfast table, a missing purse (Kayli), and finally dropping Chase off at school in tears because he didn't want to go....yep, it was definitely Monday!

Monday is also a school day for me and today was not much fun for me either. I could feel my eyes crossing as I was trying to pay attention. Lack of sleep and Accounting and Statistics do not mix well. I did however get a 100 on my first exam! Woohoo! At least that was one good thing that happened today! On Wednesday, I have my first test in Statistics....say a prayer, please. I have been studying like crazy so hopefully it will be OK....but a little prayer never hurts, right?

Everyone was in bed by 9pm tonight, including Mark, so I have had a little peace and quiet. I guess my study break is over, though. I had to give my brain a rest. Now back to "variance, standard deviation, & z-scores"....oh so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha I seriously just died out laughing when I read about everything that happened this morning!! That is so funny! I love it!

    Sounds like yall had fun last night! Much more fun than me and Ben.. we didn't even watch the whole game. We went to the grocery..we are such boring people.

    Oh, and Way to go on your test!! 100... wow! I thought you said you were having a hard time this semester?!? Apparently not! All of your studying must be paying off... maybe you got your great brain skills from your lovely sister... haha yea right...

    Anyway, good luck on your next test! Hope the week gets better for you! I'm sure it will with much needed sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamey a.k.a. Carlton BanksFebruary 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM

    That is what you get with a boat load of free loading friends! Choose them wisely next time! Just Kidding....We had a blast, as always. Thanks for having us all. Our kids were not pleasant at all yesterday morning either, and worse than that last night. Actually just Adison. She had big time attitude all evening. They should play the stupid super bowl on Saturday evening. Your chicken pizza thingies ROCKED!! I need recipe.

    ReplyDelete