Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet Abby!

This is Abby! She is my favorite niece! Ok...so I only have one but she's still my favorite! She is so sweet and I love to take her home, spoil her and then send her back to her Mom and Dad (my brother)! I just realized that I have never included her in any of my posts so this one's all about her!
Abby is 2 years old. She is such a sassy little girl! She loves to sing and dance. She also loves her cousins, Kayli and Chase! They have so much fun together!

On this day, she came to visit us while her parents ran some errands. She is a very picky eater so I always try to trick her into eating fruit and veggies when she comes over. It usually doesn't work but this time she actually ate some grapes. I was so excited that I had to take a picture of her and her grapes! Success!

After that we rocked her babies and fed them bottles...



She is such a sweet girl and I am so happy to be "Aunt Tasha"!
I love you, Abby-girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures... I'm proud of you for being a record blogger this week!!

    ReplyDelete