Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boys.....

This is just a few of the 50 or so pictures I found on my camera today....Chase posing in the mirror with his belt tied around his head like Rambo and socks on his wrists like sweatbands.






One mischievous, bored little boy + camera= hilarious pictures and an overloaded memory card!

This was almost as funny as the time we overheard him giving himself a pep-talk before a baseball game in the mirror...."Chase, you are awesome. You are awesome." Mark and I laughed until we cried.

What can I say...Chase YOU ARE awesome!




4 comments:

  1. hahahhaha I just laughed so hard at the pep talk! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha hilarious! abby loves these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually those are his sweatbands for football dear not socks.


    Mark

    ReplyDelete