Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010....

First of all...I realize it has been over a month since I have updated our blog. I am SO behind and I have SO much to catch up on! I have recently started working (more on that later) so most of my time has been consumed by getting up SUPER early, to get kids to school and get to work by 8am, and driving because my job is in Huntsville. Needless to say, my weekends are spent catching up with kids and housework and homework and......sorry.....let's just say I'm busy!

So anyway, let's get on with the first update...HALLOWEEN!!!




This year for Halloween, Kayli was a nerd and Chase was Jason from Friday the 13th. Aren't they cute! This picture was taken on Saturday night (10/30) before we went to our friends annual Halloween party!

And so was this picture....




Hahahaha!!!

The party was a costume party, so I also dressed as a nerd and Mark and our friend, Jamey, dressed up as the Geico cavemen!!



Aren't they hilarious!!!

On Sunday night, we went trick-or-treating and the kids got a TON of candy! We usually go to Point Mallard, where my parents live, to trick-or-treat, but since it was on Sunday this year, we decided to stay around our neighborhood. So many people go to Point Mallard and it is always very crowded, stressful and the kids don't get very good candy or very much candy. But this year.....



They were pretty happy with their goodies!!!

It was a fun Halloween weekend! We had a great time at the Brown's costume party and the kids, of course, had fun counting all of that candy....and eating it, too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment