Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thirty-Five & A Little Competition...


This past Saturday was a special day for this handsome young buck...



Mark turned 35...THIRTY-FIVE!!!!! I am not sure why but his turning 35 has bothered me a little. I guess because it sounds like such a "grown-up"...or maybe because it is so close to 40...or maybe because it means I'm not far behind....ugh. But even though he has a few more grey hairs (thanks kids) and a few more aches and pains than he used to, I can honestly say that my hubby just gets better with age! :-)




Also on Saturday, Kayli had her first full Winter Guard competition and since it was close to home, some of the family was able to come out to watch. Here are a few pictures of the proud spectators....





The competition was great and DHS came in 4th place. The girls have worked so hard and it definitely shows. The performance was beautiful. I even teared up a little as I watched my baby girl spin and dance and do things with a sword and rifle that I could never do! She looked so graceful and full of confidence and it made this Momma proud! 






Overall, it was a great day for the Jones'! 






No comments:

Post a Comment