Saturday, January 16, 2010

Doomed

Well, it's official......we are all doomed! Kayli has come down with the nasty stomach flu that is spreading like wildfire all over town. I have been waiting and watching to see which kid would bring it home first...Kayli won!

Mark and Chase went hunting (AGAIN) and Kayli slept all day so it has been very quiet around here....except for the scouring and scrubbing and bleaching and disinfecting that I have been doing. I have never used as much lysol as I have today! I have heard that this particular bug is very contagious and is usually passed pretty quickly to each other so I am taking extreme measures!

So now, the house is spic-and-span,the laundry's done and the kids are in bed. All that's left to do is wonder who will be next.....=(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it! Hope ours don't get it. They have been sick all week with a cold/fever. We will be ready to hang out soon. Missing our friends.

    ReplyDelete