Thursday, February 18, 2010

Read this post...it could change your life!!!

It is 9:45pm on Thursday night. I should be asleep like everyone else in our house but I am TOO EXCITED!

I just returned from a weekly meeting about our new "business venture". In November, we became involved in a business that is changing our (and lots of other peoples) lives! It is truly a golden opportunity to make some extra (or A LOT of extra) money.

This new business is called FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing), and You, too, can easily become a part of it to help generate residual income for yourself. It involves things that we are already using and the best part is..we don't have to sell ANYTHING! Basically, just by doing things that we are already doing...we are getting paid! How great is that??!!

Intrigued?? We were, too. We were introduced to this business by my Dad, Gerald. For those of you who don't know, my Dad is CEO of Summit Technology, a computer consulting company in Athens, Al. He presented this opportunity to Mark and I in November and we have been full speed ahead ever since! This month has been a great month for us and this is just the beginning!

I would love to tell you more about how you, too, can be involved in this incredible opportunity to create residual income for yourself and your family. We host weekly presentations every Thursday night in Decatur or I can come to you. I can even tell you about it over the computer via a webinar if you do not live near Decatur.

I can't wait to share this opportunity with you! Believe me....you want to know about it!



A few of our Decatur, Al. group with Todd Rowland, Presidential Ambassador for FHTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment